‘Tis the season to be jolly and share gifts of appreciation and love with your esteemed clients and colleagues who have worked with you throughout the year. As an entrepreneur, it is important that you thank everyone who have been instrumental in achieving your business goals and objectives, and express how you look forward to working with them in the coming year. Don’t know what to give out? We have some gift ideas for you.
- Hamper pack: The traditional hamper pack never fails to put smiles on people’s faces and your clients/colleagues are no exceptions.
- Tickets to events/ places: Know any major event happening during the holidays that you know your clients will definitely love to attend? Why don’t you make their holiday by getting them tickets for the event..
- Tabs/Kindle Reader: Most people don’t know they need this until they actually get it and they’ll be touched by your thoughtfulness.
- Gift Cards: Want to give your clients the option of choosing whatever they want? Give them a gift card and watch them squeal in delight.
- Personalized Items: These can range from stationary to mugs, water bottles, key holders and even tabs. Your options are not limited to this list, they can be additions to any of the ideas above or packed in a nice (also customized) carrier bag.
Having fun in the present is awesome but having fun in the future is even more important, always remind your clients of the importance of having a Retirement Savings Account. If you or your employees don’t have one, get started with PAL Pensions today and look forward to an enjoyable future.
Happy holidays PAL.